Supported Independent Living Saint Albans Park, VIC
- Open plan dining and living area
- Fantastic backyard with two seating areas, a basketball ring and trampoline
- Two separate living rooms to relax in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category of this property is High Physical Support
- Three male residents and one female resident
- The residents are aged between 35-70 years old
- Only a short drive to shops, restaurants and Geelong Waterfront
- Several parks and reserves nearby
- Bus stops are close to the house
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Carrum. Enjoy living just ten minutes from Carrum beach, shops and restaurants.
Supported Independent Living in Langwarrin. Enjoy a quiet home with a spacious backyard and two living areas.
Blackburn, Blackburn South
Supported Independent Living in Blackburn. Ideally located at the end of a quiet street, close to parks and nature.