Supported Independent Living St Albans, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Broadband internet access available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Staff have skills and experience in epilepsy and behaviour support
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category is for this property Fully Accessible.
- Two male residents in their 40s
- Their activities and interests include cooking, walking, woodwork, travelling, eating out, writing, and spending time on the iPad
- Close to St Albans train station and bus stops
- Several cafes, restaurants and shops nearby
- Short drive to Main Road Medical Clinic
- Many reserves and parks within walking distance
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kilsyth. Enjoy a spacious, warm and welcoming home in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.
Supported Independent Living in Malvern. Lovely, bright and modern home with a spacious open plan living area.
Supported Independent Living in Mount Evelyn. Enjoy living in this two-bedroom unit in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.