Supported Independent Living Wangaratta, VIC
SDA Design Category: Fully Accessible
Property ID: 291
Spacious, fully accessible home, featuring large backyard and two living areas.
- Five-bedroom and two-bathroom residence located in Wangaratta with close access to local parks and public transport
- Two living areas with a backyard space to allow for plenty of space for residents, friends and family
- The property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing, with staff support provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Evaporative cooling air and heating
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Four female residents aged between 40 – 75 years old
- All residents attend supports during the day and enjoy structured routines
- The house is close to a bus stop and public transport
- Close to community parks and gardens
- Restaurants and cafes are also close to this house
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.