Supported Independent Living Wantirna South, VIC
Ideally located in the heart of Wantirna South, close to all amenities.
- Open plan dining and living area with a window to the kitchen
- Two separate living areas to relax in
- Undercover outdoor seating and raised garden beds
- Trampoline, swing and bike shed
- This property is owned by the Department of Fairness, Families & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built in robes
- Evaporative cooling air and heating
- Ceiling track
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are all males in their 40s.
- All residents attend supports during the day and enjoy structured routines.
- They enjoy going on outings together as well as spending time alone.
- Only a short distance from Westfield Knox Shopping Centre.
- Close to a major bus terminal and parkland, with Eastlink providing quick access to the CBD.
- Knox Private Hospital and medical centres are also nearby.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.