Supported Independent Living Warranwood, VIC
- Open plan kitchen and living space
- Two large living areas perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Lovely courtyard and well-maintained garden
- Pergola and outdoor seating area
- A pet cat
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Staff are trained in medication administering, manual handling and first aid
- Active night support is provided seven days per week
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling track
- The SDA design category for this property is Fully Accessible.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 40-65 years
- Residents attend day programs and enjoy being in the community
- They enjoy pottery, poetry, singing, spending time with family and going to the theatre
- Quiet bushland setting close to several nature reserves and parks
- Easy access to a bus stop within 100m
- Eastland Shopping Centre and Maroondah Hospital are nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.