Supported Independent Living Warrnambool, VIC
Enjoying living close to the beach in this bright, spacious home.
- Featuring a kitchen with a meals area, living area and a lounge room.
- Two bathrooms (each with a toilet), a third separate toilet and a laundry.
- Ceiling tracks in both bathrooms and front living area.
- This house is wheelchair accessible, except in the laundry.
- An undercover veranda which can be used for entertaining family and friends.
- The property is owned by DFFH and staff support is provided by Scope.
- Built-in robe.
- Evaporative cooling air and heating.
- Ceiling track in bedroom.
- The SDA design category for this unit is Improved Liveability.
- Three male and one female resident aged between 56 and 69 years.
- The residents actively participate in their community with staff support, including going shopping, to the cinema, and out to the pub to see bands.
- They enjoy listening to music, cooking, and doing craft work.
- All residents attend a day program or 1:1 supported activities within the community.
- Walking distance to Northpoint Shopping Centre.
- Walking distance to bus stops.
- Within a 5km radius there is a multiple pool complex, beach, hospital, medical clinic, CBD shopping centre, K-mart shopping complex, community hubs, religious centres, multiple parks, restaurants, hotels.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.