Supported Independent Living West Wodonga, VIC
This purpose-built unit is conveniently located near public transport, a shopping centre and restaurants.
- Two-bedroom brick veneer unit located in West Wodonga
- A living area, kitchen and laundry, as well as an outdoor area
- Staff are trained in behaviour support, mental health, autism and epilepsy
- This property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing, and staff support is provided by Scope
- Vacancy is in Unit 1
- Built in robes
- Non-slip vinyl flooring
- Air conditioning and heating
- The unit is not suitable for people who require support with their mobility
- The SDA design category for this unit is Robust
- Unit 1: One male resident in his 40s who enjoy structured routines and drawing
- Unit 2: Three male residents between the ages of 25-50, who enjoy football, swimming, being on the iPad, shopping and going on outings
- The unit is close to a bus stop, as well as close to parks, gardens and a shopping centre
- Restaurants and cafes are also in proximity to the unit
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.