Supported Independent Living Wodonga, VIC
Spacious home in lovely regional town, close to local shops and amenities.
- Purpose built property, offering three living areas, 2 kitchens with 2 dining rooms, two bathrooms featuring an accessible shower and bath.
- Vacancy in bedroom 4
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Spacious undercover area in the back yard.
- House is suitable for people who require high Behaviour support, offering support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
- Built in robes
- Vinyl flooring
- Evaporative cooling air and heating
- The SDA design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- Five Male residents aged between 29-51 years
- All residents attend supports during the day and interact with the people that they live with behaviours allowing. They participate in their chosen individual and group activities as well as participate in the decision making in the running of their home
- The house is located in Wodonga in the North East of Victoria.
- A 10-minute walk to the main shopping centre in the middle of the town.
- A short five-minute drive to the Wodonga Hospital
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.