Supported Independent Living Wodonga, VIC
- Three self-contained units on the block, each with their own kitchen, lounge, laundry and bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shared undercover outdoor entertainment area for residents to relax and socialise in
- Property is owned by Housing Choices Australia (HCA) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Vacancy in Unit 2
- Heating and cooling
- Built-in robes
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic
- Unit 2: One male resident in his 60s who loves singing, Elvis Presley, painting, colouring in and being in the community
- The residents in the other units are all male with ages ranging between 40-70 years old
- A short drive to Wodonga Hospital, shops and local restaurants
- Several scenic parks and nature reserves nearby
- Bus stop close to the house
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!