Thanks to support from philanthropic trusts, foundations and our corporate partners, Scope continues to make a positive difference to the lives of people with disability and their families.
You can be a part of this positive change, too. We’re always on the lookout for new corporate and philanthropic partners who want to support people with disability — and we welcome many types of support.
By partnering with Scope, you’ll have the opportunity to either participate in or support exciting projects that create meaningful opportunities to help countless individuals achieve their goals.
If you run a business or company, you can support us by:
- Sponsoring campaigns or programs
- Donating a percentage of profits
- Encouraging employees to give to Scope via workplace giving or matched giving programs
- Providing employment opportunities for people with disability
Trusts and foundations
Philanthropic trusts and foundations provide valuable funding for some of Scope’s key programs and services, including:
- Tools and aides that help people communicate
- Therapy options such as Music Therapy programs
- Community inclusion activities like Balloon Football
- Disability awareness and education