Benalla Day and Lifestyle Options is getting an upgrade!
We are excited to announce that our Benalla site is undergoing a renovation to improve accessibility and update facilities, making our services more accessible and enjoyable for all.
Updates will include:
- purpose built, fully accessible bathroom with hoist
- more ambulant bathrooms
- purpose built kitchen with rise and fall island bench
- open plan kitchen/dining/chill out communal area in the centre of the building.
We will have two custom program rooms, one large enough to facilitate programs like dancing and plenty of other fun activities.
Some of our programs available include:
- learn to use public transport and travel to nearby towns
- cooking – plan a meal, purchase the ingredients, cook, and enjoy the results!
- arts and crafts – varied and interesting art activities chosen by the group
- exercise including dance, swimming and other outdoor games
- life skills including personal hygiene, appropriate language and behaviour, communication
- skills, daily living skills and more
- chill days: make your own coffee or milkshake and relax with a movie or good book
- men and women only groups (day and night)
- attending local events as a group.
We welcome all people with capacity building goals in their NDIS plans, including those with higher support requirements.
Register your interest to secure a spot at our new venue today!