Scope Day and Lifestyle Options is moving to Aspendale!
We are excited to announce that our Parkdale site is relocating to a beautiful, purpose built site in Aspendale, making our services more accessible and enjoyable for all.
The new site includes:
- Fully accessible bathrooms
- 3 program rooms with gantry hoists in all rooms
- Accessible computer room
- Lovely outdoor walking path and picnic area
- Coming soon: liberty swing, and accessible outdoor decking area with BBQ facilities.
Some of our programs available include:
- Disco/music programs
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor games and board games
- Exercise including group physio, swimming, movement and exercise
- Cooking and baking
- Music therapy
- Balloon Football
- Activities designed to meet and reach your goals
- Various community programs such as bowling, sailing, horse riding, coffee cruise, park visits and more.
We welcome all people with capacity building goals in their NDIS plans, including those with higher support requirements.
Register your interest to secure a spot at our new venue today!