Scope delivers tailored support and therapy services for school staff, students and their families. Our team of therapists will come to you. Spending time at the school and understanding the diverse needs within your population will help us tailor solutions specific to your school.
Our therapy services
Scope offers the following therapy services at schools:
- Physiotherapy: Improve movement and mobility skills.
- Occupational therapy: Feel more independent and build skills to get involved in the school day.
- Speech pathology: Help your child and their teachers communicate with each other.
- Psychology: help your child to feel confident at school.
- Positive Behaviour Support: Provide action plans and solutions for children who have behaviours of concern. Reduce the use of restrictive interventions.
How we help
Scope works with individuals or groups. Our programs are designed to:
- Increase participation and involvement in activities.
- Create plans to support learning.
- Assist in the transition process for students taking the next step in their education.
- Offer education and training for parents, carers and staff.
- Provide advice on accessibility, specialist equipment and other resources to school staff and students.
- Increase students’ access to learning and participation.
Scope can also deliver accessibility and inclusion training to your school’s teachers, support staff and other members of the workforce. Our team of experienced educators deliver high quality training to schools and community organisations. We will empower you and your team to break down barriers to inclusion for people with disabilities and in doing so, provide positive and meaningful outcomes for your school environment.