Services for Businesses and Government
Access and Inclusion Services
For over 30 years, Scope has helped businesses, government, and organisations to become more accessible and inclusive for people with communication difficulties. This includes people with disability, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and older Australians.
Our Access and Inclusion Services not only help you create a culture of equality and inclusion, they are also aligned with Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
Tailored solutions to become communication accessible, ensuring people with communication difficulties are heard and understood.
We are passionate about making written information accessible to people with low English literacy.
Equip your staff with the skills and confidence to deliver exceptional customer service to people with disability and communication difficulty.
Building a more inclusive culture
There are so many benefits in building a more inclusive workplace. You can open doors to new markets, increase staff engagement as well as improving customer satisfaction and retention.
To help you get there, our Access and Inclusion Services are designed to:
- Develop staff confidence, with convenient training and flexible skill development options
- Meet the needs of people with low literacy and reduce risks of misunderstanding by making your documents accessible
- Meet regulatory requirements, Corporate Social Responsibility goals and develop your Disability Action Plan contact us for a free consultation
- Create more accessible and inclusive communities and workplaces through Disability Awareness training.
- Get tailored solutions to become communication accessible
Scope’s Access and Inclusion Services get proven results for businesses, employees and customers.
- Our products are designed and tested by people with lived experience of disability or communication difficulty, who understand the challenge first-hand.
- We bring deep sector knowledge and experience, having helped hundreds of organisations become more accessible. See all resources.
- As one of Australia’s largest disability not-for-profit service providers, we are trusted and respected national advocates for equality and independence for people with disability and communication difficulties. About Scope.
If you’re starting out on your accessibility and access journey, and not sure where to begin, get in touch! We can tailor solutions for your business or organisation.
Our highly skilled and approachable team can help you identify and reach your access and inclusion goals, conduct accessibility audits, and offer tailored solutions for your workplace.
Contact us today if you’d like to know more.
Latest from our blog
3 Apr 2023
How Scope Day and Lifestyle Options programs are NDIS-funded for school leavers
Let’s take a look at what’s involved in Scope Day and Lifestyle Options programs, as well as the funding options available to you.
1 Mar 2023
Making Easter egg hunts accessible for all
Every Easter we look forward to the egg hunt and the fun that comes with it. So let’s make it even more exciting and accessible for all.
20 Feb 2023
Simon races to Monster Jam
As a lifelong monster truck fan, Simon’s family bought him the perfect birthday present, tickets to the world’s biggest monster truck event, Monster Jam.
7 Oct 2022
Happy Key Word Sign Awareness Day
Key Word Sign Awareness Day celebrates an alternative form of communication to aid language development in people with communication difficulties.