Services for Businesses and Government
Access and Inclusion Services
For over 30 years, Scope has helped businesses, government, and organisations to become more accessible and inclusive for people with communication difficulties. This includes people with disability, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and older Australians.
Our Access and Inclusion Services not only help you create a culture of equality and inclusion, they are also aligned with Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
Building a more inclusive culture
There are so many benefits in building a more inclusive workplace. You can open doors to new markets, increase staff engagement as well as improving customer satisfaction and retention.
To help you get there, our Access and Inclusion Services are designed to:
- Develop staff confidence, with convenient training and flexible skills development options – delivered online or in-person
- Meet the needs of people with low literacy and reduce risks of misunderstanding by translating your documents into Plain Language or Easy English
- Identify accessibility gaps, meet regulatory compliance requirements, meet Corporate Social Responsibility goals and develop your Disability Action Plan, using surveys and mystery shoppers to benchmark improvements and measure outcomes (for more on this, please contact us for a free consultation)
- Create more accessible and inclusive communities and workplaces through Disability Awareness training.
- Get tailored solutions to become communication accessible
Scope’s Access and Inclusion Services get proven results for businesses, employees and customers.
- Our products are designed and tested by people with lived experience of disability or communication difficulty, who understand the challenge first-hand.
- We bring deep sector knowledge and experience, having helped hundreds of organisations become more accessible. See all resources.
- As one of Australia’s largest disability not-for-profit service providers, we are trusted and respected national advocates for equality and independence for people with disability and communication difficulties. About Scope.
If you’re starting out on your accessibility and access journey, and not sure where to begin, get in touch! We can tailor solutions for your business or organisation.
Our highly skilled and approachable team can help you identify and reach your access and inclusion goals, conduct accessibility audits, and offer tailored solutions for your workplace.
Contact us today if you’d like to know more.
Latest from our blog
23 May 2022
The passing of time
When 67-year-old Stonehaven Avenue resident Ian ‘Woody’ Woodcock passed away in September 2021, many felt he had passed before his time.
17 May 2022
Ready to vote? Things to consider when you have a disability
Ready to cast your vote in the 2022 Federal Elections? Let’s take a look at your options if you have a disability.
13 Apr 2022
How to make Easter egg hunts accessible for all
Here are some creative ways to adapt the Easter egg hunt activities so that this exciting event is accessible to every child.
5 Apr 2022
Like riding a bike: CommBank community grant delivers movement and fitness
Brodie celebrated the arrival of a brand-new exercise machine- Motomed. It provides therapeutic help in his movement without over-exertion.