Services for Businesses and Government
Access and Inclusion Services
For over 30 years, Scope has helped businesses, government, and organisations to become more accessible and inclusive for people with communication difficulties. This includes people with disability, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and older Australians.
Our Access and Inclusion Services not only help you create a culture of equality and inclusion, they are also aligned with Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
Building a more inclusive culture
There are so many benefits in building a more inclusive workplace. You can open doors to new markets, increase staff engagement as well as improving customer satisfaction and retention.
To help you get there, our Access and Inclusion Services are designed to:
- Develop staff confidence, with convenient training and flexible skill development options
- Meet the needs of people with low literacy and reduce risks of misunderstanding by making your documents accessible
- Meet regulatory requirements, Corporate Social Responsibility goals and develop your Disability Action Plan contact us for a free consultation
- Create more accessible and inclusive communities and workplaces through Disability Awareness training.
- Get tailored solutions to become communication accessible
Scope’s Access and Inclusion Services get proven results for businesses, employees and customers.
- Our products are designed and tested by people with lived experience of disability or communication difficulty, who understand the challenge first-hand.
- We bring deep sector knowledge and experience, having helped hundreds of organisations become more accessible. See all resources.
- As one of Australia’s largest disability not-for-profit service providers, we are trusted and respected national advocates for equality and independence for people with disability and communication difficulties. About Scope.
If you’re starting out on your accessibility and access journey, and not sure where to begin, get in touch! We can tailor solutions for your business or organisation.
Our highly skilled and approachable team can help you identify and reach your access and inclusion goals, conduct accessibility audits, and offer tailored solutions for your workplace.
Contact us today if you’d like to know more.
Latest from our blog
11 Aug 2022
What makes a good support worker?
It’s important that a support worker is not only someone who is caring and makes you feel empowered and included in the community.
3 Aug 2022
Why does my child have trouble talking and what can I do to help?
People often think they are alone in having a child who can’t talk. But 1.2 million people in Australia have a communication disability.
8 Jul 2022
How to become a communication accessible business
Improve your customer and staff satisfaction by learning how to make your business more communication accessible and inclusive.
5 Jul 2022
How Luke’s mum let go: The not-so-scary transition to Supported Independent Living
Becoming an empty nester is daunting for all parents, but more so for those who care for a child with disabilities. Read Luke & Rosie's story.