Scope supports students with disabilities and learning difficulties to reach their full potential at school. We deliver flexible services where you need them.
Scope provides tailored therapy programs for school staff, students and their families. Our holistic approach ensures that students can access the support they need in the classroom and in everyday life.
Our experienced team of therapists come to you, whether this is at your school, this gives us insight into your school environment and allows us to tailor our services to meet the individual needs of you and your family.
Our therapy services
We offer the following therapy services in educational settings:
- Physiotherapy: Improve your movement and mobility skills.
- Occupational therapy: Gain more independence and develop skills to participate in all aspects of a school day.
- Speech pathology: Receive support for how your child communicates at school.
- Psychology: enabling your child to feel confident in all parts of their school day.
- Positive Behaviour Support: Providing holistic assessment solutions for children who have behaviours of concern and to reduce the use of restrictive interventions.
How we help
Scope works with individuals or groups. Our programs are designed to:
- Increase participation and involvement in all activities.
- Create plans to support learning.
- Assist in the transition process for students taking the next step in their education.
- Offer education and training for parents, carers and staff.
- Provide advice on accessibility, specialist equipment and other resources to school staff and students.
- Provide groups that increase students access to learning and participation.
We offer our services wherever you need them.
“With the help of Scope, Max can participate in activities alongside his new classmates. I no longer worry about him being unable to participate in the traditional school environment. I don’t know what we would have done, or how Max would have coped without the support.”
– Leza, Max’s mum