$77.00 inc. GST
The CHAT-Now CD and Manual is designed to support young children with complex communication needs.
CHAT-Now is an educational resource package, designed to enable busy professionals to begin early intervention using aided language stimulation with young children (pre-school age) who have complex communication needs.
Developed by speech pathologists, CHAT-Now can help young children to reach their full potential both at home and in the classroom.
It is an excellent resource for teachers, therapists, speech pathologists and others working in early childhood services.
- 65 childhood-focused activity display templates (electronic templates, on CD)
- Includes template options for both home and educational settings
- Can be adapted to suit any situation
- Edit and print activity displays yourself using Boardmaker (Version 5)
- Easy-to-use CD format
- Includes the CHAT-Now manual with information on creating supportive learning environments for young children with communication needs.
Please note: You must have Boardmaker Version 5 or above to use this product. Boardmaker is available from Spectronics. We offer Boardmaker training at Scope, for more information visit our training calendar.
BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS:
5% discount for orders of 10 units or more of the same item.
10% discount for orders of 20 units or more of the same item.
15% discount for orders of 30 units or more of the same item.