My Day Book
$350.00 inc. GST
My Day Book is a new communication book produced by Scope’s Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre.
‘My Day’ books are a great way for children and adults with communication difficulties to share information about the things that they have been doing in their day with people at home.
They enable effective communication about the activities they have been doing, where they have been, how they felt, anything different or special that has happened and anything they need to bring the next day.
They are a great visual support for those who have difficulty understanding or remembering what was in their day, but also act as a way to share this information.
My Day Book includes
- Styled front and back cover – choose from 6 different designs – with your child’s photo on the front
- Instructions for use
- Two “conversation” pages with Hook and Loop to stick your laminated cards on
- Seven tabs/sections to store a variety of laminated cards in the following categories:
- Days of the week
- Special activities
- Choose up to 37 laminated cards (in total) to be included with your book
- 6 Blank laminated cards for you to write your own cards, or stick photos onto.
How to order
- Download the My Day Book – Choices Form
- Tick all of the relevant boxes to customise your order (remember, you can only choose 37 cards in total!)
- Save the form to your computer
- Email the form to email@example.com with a photo of your child
- Pay for your book, by adding this product to the shopping cart, and following the prompts to arrange payment.
Your book will not be made until we have received your completed form, photo of your child and payment via this online shop.
Some adults in Victoria may be eligible to order a communication book like this for adults through the Non-electronic Communication Aid Scheme (NECAS). Visit our NECAS page for more information.
Eligible children in Victoria may be able to apply for a book like this for a limited time through the Kids Chat pilot program. Visit our Kids Chat page for more information and eligibility criteria.
For more information, please contact the Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre
Phone: 03 9843 2000