Scope Team Ability have now been participating in the Melbourne Marathon for over the past two years and what an incredible journey it has been.
As a team, we pull together to work towards our goal of breaking down barriers and creating more inclusive communities.
This year we are looking to rally together again and you could be part of it.
To help us work towards our goal simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the Melbourne Marathon sign up page
- Select the event distance you want to participate in and fill in your details
- If you wish to fundraise, under Race Day question Who will you be fundraising for? select Another charity not listed here. We will make sure you have details on how to set up your fundraising page for Scope
- Complete your registration. Please ensure under Team Information your team is Scope Team Ability (Kiffin)
- The Scope Team Ability Captain will then be able to send you details on how to set up your fundraising page and keep you up to date with any team activities and fundraising initiatives
The nitty gritty details
Who: Scope Team Ability
What: Melbourne Marathon
When: Sunday, October 13 2019
Where: Melbourne, Batman Avenue
Events: 3km, 5km, 10km, ½ Marathon or Full Marathon
For any enquiries or assistance, please contact our friendly team on 1800 815 768 or email@example.com
Header Image: Melbourne Marathon 2018.