It all started in 2016 when fourteen people from Scope inspired us all by participating in the Melbourne Marathon.
We have now been participating for the past two years and are looking to rally together our biggest team yet for 2019 – and you could be part of it!
This year we are excited to form once again as Scope Team Ability – as a team we are all about breaking down barriers and creating inclusive communities.
The Melbourne Marathon is on 13 October at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). There is an event for everyone with distances ranging from a three-kilometre walk to a full 42 kilometre marathon.
Want to be part of the fun?
To join Scope Team Ability, simply follow these instructions:
- Visit the Melbourne Marathon sign up page
- Select the event distance you want to participate in and fill in your details
- If you wish to fundraise, under Race Day question Who will you be fundraising for? select Another charity not listed here. We will make sure you have details on how to set up your fundraising page for Scope
- Complete your registration. Please ensure under Team Information your team is Scope Team Ability (Kiffin)
- The Scope Team Ability Captain will then be able to send you details on how to set up your fundraising page and keep you up to date with any team activities and fundraising initiatives
For any enquiries or assistance, please contact our friendly team on 1800 815 768 or email@example.com
Header Image: Melbourne Marathon 2018.