Scope is a not-for-profit organisation that exists to support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities achieve their goals in life.
Our services help more than 6000 individuals and their families across Victoria. We provide support when and where you need it, whether it’s in your home, at school, in the community or at one of our 99 service locations.
We are passionate about providing you with high-quality support that is individualised to your needs.
At Scope we see the person, not the disability.
Scope’s mission is to enable each person we support to live as an empowered and equal citizen.
Scope inspires and leads change to deliver best practice and better outcomes in the work we do.
At Scope we:
- Support and listen to each person and their family
- Provide leadership to influence strategy and policy
- Deliver person-driven, flexible and responsive services to build a sustainable future
- Build on our foundation for success through our expertise in service delivery, workforce development, quality improvement and research
“See the Person, Do it Together, Do it Right and Do it Better.”
One of the fundamental differences between Scope and other disability service providers is the ‘Scope Approach’.
The Scope Approach is the set of values that guides our organisation. Our employees embrace the Scope Approach and have done so since 2007.
These four principles represent our commitment to provide outstanding support services to people with a disability and their families.
- We provide vital services to more than 6000 Victorians
- We have a customer satisfaction rating of 86%
- We work with more than 1000 community organisations
- We are supported by over 900 amazing volunteers