If you have a disability, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) could help you get the support you need to improve your skills, quality of life, and independence.
NDIS gives you funding for a whole range of different disability services and supports. The amount and type of funding you get will depend on your individual needs and goals in life.
Achieve your goals with help from the NDIS
The NDIS is all about choice and control. If you have a disability, or you care for a person with a disability, the NDIS is designed to give you:
- More choice around the supports you get
- More control and flexibility around how and when those supports are provided
- A lifetime approach to the delivery of disability support services — which means your support plan will change over time as your needs and goals change
- More opportunities for early intervention — which means you get support before the point of crisis, which can help reduce the impact of disability
To be eligible for NDIS funding, you must:
- Have a significant and permanent disability, including intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disabilities
- Meet age and residency requirements
- Meet either the disability or early intervention requirements
Scope is a registered NDIS provider
As one of Australia’s largest disability service providers, Scope has been a registered NDIS provider since 2013.
This means that all our services are available through your NDIS plan. We can also work with you and those closest to you to make your application for NDIS funding as simple as possible.