Supported Independent Living Carrum, VIC
- Three bathrooms, five bedrooms, and one kitchen and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area
- Broadband internet access
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Support seven days per week with an active night model
- Staff have skills in epilepsy management, medication management and behaviour support
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- A mix of male and female residents aged between 60-75 years
- Residents enjoy being a part of the community and attending day programs
- They have varied interests such as city outings, walks on the beach, and watching movies
- Walking distance to the beach
- Only 500m from Carrum train station
- The scenic Patterson River is nearby
- Close to shops, restaurants and medical facilities
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.