We are experienced in supporting people with multiple and complex disabilities to navigate the NDIS and achieve their goals.
Support coordination helps you to understand, implement and optimise the funded supports in your NDIS plan. We focus on linking you to community, mainstream and other government services to support your individual needs. Our dedicated team will support you to have trusted conversations, connecting you with a range of service providers enabling you to direct your own life and make your own choices.
At Scope, we see the people and the possibilities.
We help you to:
- unpack and understand your NDIS plan
- explore options for services and supports, both funded and mainstream
- address barriers to reaching your goals
- navigate the NDIS system
- build your capacity to manage your own life
- prepare for your NDIS plan reviews
- understand how to use the NDIS portal
What you can expect from Scope’s Support Coordination Services:
- We will listen to your individual wants and needs
- A quality person-centred approach
- A high level of customer service
- A positive and creative approach to deliver outcomes
- A friendly and professional service
- A proactive approach to your supports.
Individualised Living Options (ILO)
We support you in exploring the many possibilities and options available to you with ILO. The ILO model focuses on combining formal and informal supports to create long lasting solutions.
We can assist you to find more information about ILO and the living arrangements that would work best for you.
The first stage of ILO, called exploration and design, will allow you work through different living arrangements based on your needs and preferences. The exploring phase is a thorough process enabling you to make informed decisions that best suit your life goals.
We are taking enquiries for ILO in Victoria and NSW, read more here.