Supported Independent Living Colac, VIC
- Purpose built property with two units
- 2 large open plan living rooms, 2 kitchens/dining areas, and 4 bathrooms.
- Vacancy in 1 bedroom of Unit 2
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- A large spacious outdoor area with two undercover areas.
- Heating and cooling system.
- One large window, window facing south towards farmland.
- Large built-in wardrobe.
- TV antenna point.
- The SDA design category for this house is Robust.
- A mix of male and female residents in their early to mid 60s.
- All residents attend supports during the day, enjoy structured routines and recreational activities such as reading, bus trips, doing jigsaw puzzles, and spending outdoor time.
- Set around a lovely rural outlook.
- Located near recreational reserve (football oval).
- Nearby to peaceful Lake Colac and Colac Botanical gardens.
- Convenient access to milk bar, supermarkets and eateries.
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Leopold. Enjoy living in a purpose-built, modern home with a classy outdoor seating area.
Newcomb, Saint Albans Park
Supported Independent Living in Saint Albans Park. Close to Geelong Waterfront, with a spacious backyard and two outdoor seating areas.
Supported Independent Living in Kew. Beautiful home with a tranquil garden, in a quiet, leafy suburb. Enquire today!