Supported Independent Living Croydon, VIC
Lovely, spacious home with multiple living areas to relax in.
- Spacious open plan dining and living area
- Lovely undercover outdoor seating area and backyard garden
- Multiple living areas providing plenty of space to relax and have friends and family over
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets are allowed
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability
- Sleepover support is provided seven days a week
- Three female residents with ages between 45-55 years old
- They love cooking, going out for coffee and meals, musicals, jewellery, having a chat and catching up with family
- Close to several parks such as the Dorset Recreation Reserve
- Only five minutes away from Churinga Shopping Centre and Croydon Station
- Maroondah hospital is nearby
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.