Supported Independent Living Kew, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Undercover outdoor seating area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Staff have skills in peg feeding, bowel management/supps training, behaviour support, asthma management, epilepsy training and meal assistance
- Active night support is provided 7 days a week
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- Ceiling hoist
- The SDA design category for this property is High Physical Support.
- The current residents are aged between 35-65 years and are all female
- The residents enjoy attending day programs and being in the community
- They generally prefer a quiet and calm environment, and would love someone who would like to join them on bus rides and walks, afternoon cups of tea, and relaxing quietly in the lounge after dinner to watch their nightly programs
- Close to scenic nature walks along the Yarra River and Bellbird Park
- Convenient access to buses, trams and restaurants at Kew Shopping Centre
- Medical clinics and hospitals are a short drive away
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Altona, Altona North
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Altona North. Only ten minutes to the beach and close to Altona Gate shopping centre.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Boronia. One-bedroom vacancy in a contemporary brick home located in the suburb of Boronia.
Supported Independent Living vacancy in Kangaroo Flat. Friendly and social home, conveniently close to public transport and shops.