Supported Independent Living Narre Warren, VIC
Enjoy an amazing backyard with raised beds, BBQ and undercover outdoor seating.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- A large backyard with raised garden beds, BBQ and a great outdoor seating area
- Two separate living rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability
- Sleepover support is provided seven days per week
- Four female residents with ages between 45-70
- They enjoy spending time with family, dining out, swimming, music and shopping
- Several scenic parks and reserves nearby
- Only a five-minute drive to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Bus stops are close by
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.