Supported Independent Living Narre Warren, VIC
Keep fit with an awesome in-house gym and a large backyard garden.
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing, and staff support is provided by Scope
- Purpose built property with two living areas, two accessible bathrooms/showers, and an open plan dining and kitchen area
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Spacious rear yard with garden
- In-house gym
- Lovely courtyard and undercover sitting area
- Staff are trained in behaviour support, as well as epilepsy and diabetes management
- Built-in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The current residents are all male and are aged between 55-70 years
- They enjoy gym, fitness, gardening, cooking, movies and outings
- Walking distance to local nature reserves, parks, playgrounds and walking trails
- Easy access to a bus stop
- 4-minute drive to Narre Warren train station
- 10-minute drive to grocery shops, chemists, health centres, shopping centre, and eateries
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Nunawading. Live in a fantastic location close to parks, cafes, transportation, and local shopping precincts.
Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Upper Ferntree Gully
Supported Independent Living in Ferntree Gully. Relaxing, large livingspaces in a great area close to nature.
Supported Independent Living in St Albans. Accessible, purpose-built home with a sensory room and great backyard area.