Supported Independent Living Wangaratta, VIC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Spacious backyard with established trees and outdoor seating area, perfect for entertaining
- Two separate living rooms to relax in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets allowed
- Property is owned by the Department of Families, Fairness & Housing (DFFH) and staff support is provided by Scope
- Built-in robes
- Heating and cooling
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- Four male residents between the ages of 45-60
- The residents have a good sense of humour and enjoy socialising, music, craft, puzzles and going to day programs
- Close to several large parks and reserves
- Wangaratta station, supermarkets and shops are all within a five minute drive
- Bus stops are nearby the house
Register your interest for current Scope Vacancies
Enquire about current Scope Vacancies
Supported Independent Living in Kilsyth. Enjoy a spacious, warm and welcoming home in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.
Supported Independent Living in Malvern. Lovely, bright and modern home with a spacious open plan living area.
Supported Independent Living in Mount Evelyn. Enjoy living in this two-bedroom unit in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.