Thanks to support from philanthropic trusts and foundations and our corporate partners, Scope is able to make a positive difference to the lives of people with a disability and their families.
Scope and its partners have collaborated on a number of exciting projects. With their support we have helped countless individuals to achieve their goals through our services.
We are always looking for new partners who want to support people with disability and help Scope enable each person we support to live as an empowered and equal citizen.
Companies can support us in a variety of different ways including:
- Sponsoring campaigns or programs
- Donating a percentage of profits
- Supporting their employees in giving to our organisation via Workplace Giving or Matched Giving programs
- Providing employment opportunities for people with disability
Trusts and Foundations
Philanthropic trusts and foundations provide valuable funding for some of Scope’s key programs and services including:
- Tools and aides that help people communicate
- Equipment and mobility aides
- Community Inclusion activities eg: Balloon Football
- Disability awareness and education
If you are interested in becoming a partner or supporter, please call us on 1800 815 768 or send an email to our fundraising team.